There are 3 Options for over 65 Insurance Plan:
Option 1: Medicare Part A + Part B +
- Part A-(no cost) covers hospital
- Part B-($121/mo.) covers medical
- Part D-covers prescription drugs, premium starts from $18/month.
* Medicare covers only 80% of most medical services in addition to deductibles.
Option 2: Medicare Part A + Part B = Part C-Medicare Advantage
- Part C – may cover more than original Medicare, predictable co-pays, max out of pocket, prescription drugs, wellness benefits, eye glasses, dental, hearing aids and has a max out of pocket. It starts at $0 premium.
Option 3: Medicare A + B + Part D + Medicare Supplement/Medigap
Medicare Supplement may cover all your co-pays, deductibles and co-insurance that Medicare won’t cover. It starts from $85/month.
Over 65 Insurance Quote
If you need a Medicare quote and side by side comparison of all Medicare health plans, Life, Dental, Hospital Indemnity, Long Term Care & Final Expense in Washington states, feel free to contact us and we can email, mail or call you with a quote that best suit your needs.
Other Insurance Plans beside over 65 Insurance Plan:
Life Insurance = Issue age 15 days to 75 years old.
- Guaranteed death protection up to age 120
- Chronic Illness, Critical and Terminal Illness Riders
- Waiver of Premium
Dental Insurance =As low as $25/month
- No waiting period for major dental work
- Start coverage the next month
- Enroll anytime throughout the year
Hospital Indemnity =No deductibles
- Provides cash benefits to use as you see fit
- The hospitalization benefits are predetermined and paid regardless of any other insurance you have.
Long Term Care =Provides asset protection
- Receive care at home
- Rate may not increase once you bought a policy
- Policy may cover for the rest of your life
Final Expense =Very affordable as low as a dollar a day
- Guaranteed issue
- No underwriting
If you have any question, feel free to Contact us now