Medicare Advantage Plan in Washington State
As a senior, you may receive more benefits with Medicare Advantage plans (Part C). When you replace your Original Medicare (Part A and Part B) with a Medicare Advantage plan, you’ll get the same benefits and often more. These additional benefits include routine hearing and vision care.
Free Assistance | Call 206-801-3958
Affordable Medicare Advantage
Most Medicare Advantage Plans in Washington state start at $0 Premium. Furthermore, you must be enrolled on Medicare Part A and Part B first before you can enroll on a Medicare Advantage plan.
Health Maintenance Organization
- Typically requires you to receive services from a network of local providers; except for emergency room, urgent care visits and renal dialysis services.
- Often require referrals to specialists, depending on the plan.
- Out-of-pocket costs are typically lower than PPO and POS plans.
- Similar to an HMO plan, but you can also see providers for certain services outside the provider network; generally at a higher cost.
- Referrals to specialists may be required, depending on the plan.
- Out-of-pocket costs are typically higher than HMO plans, but lower than PPO plans.
Preferred Provider Organization
- You can see providers for all covered services outside the provider network, generally at a higher cost.
- Don’t require referrals to specialists.
- Out-of-pocket costs are typically higher than HMO and POS plans.
Medicare Advantage Plans
Things You Need To Know
Medicare Advantage Plans in Washington state cover your Hospital Insurance (a.k.a. Medicare Part A) such as hospital stays, skilled nursing care and home health care. It also covers your Medical Insurance (a.k.a Medicare Part B) such as doctor visits, outpatient care, shots,lab tests and screenings. Medicare Part D (prescription drug coverage) is also included in most Medicare Advantage plans for seniors.
Worldwide emergency coverage, urgent care and an annual out-of-pocket maximum are often included in these medicare plans. This is to help you budget for your health care costs and give you further access to quality care. In addition, there are several types of Medicare Advantage plans such as HMO, POS and PPO.
Health Plans In Washington
Get Local Assistance For Free.
Call Now: 360-787-1048
There’s a lot of Medicare Advantage plans in Washington state, so make sure to contact us so we can help you compare Medicare plans available in your county. We are here to verify your doctor is covered and your prescriptions as well as any other medical equipment you need. We also assist you in finding a doctor, specialist or any provider that you may need. We’re here to help and serve you!