Who & How Do we help?
Health Care Plans in Washington provides free enrollment assistance for health insurance, Affordable Care Act or Health Insurance Marketplace, Medicare Advantage health plans, prescription drug plans, Medicare supplemental or Medigap, group health insurance, life insurance, final expense, dental, accidental, short-term medical, disability, hospital indemnity and cancer plans.
Need our help?
Health Plans in Washington can help you qualify for tax credit that will pay up to 50% of premium costs, and compare affordable health care plans and dental plans available in Washington state. We can also help you get group insurance quotes from health insurance companies if your business does not qualify for financial assistance.
Financial assistance or tax credits is available to a business that have:
- Less than 25 employees
- Washington zip code
- Contribute at least 50% of employee only premium
- An average salary of $50,000 salary among the employees
Health Plans in Washington helps you choose between Medicare Advantage health care plans or supplemental health insurance companies to find affordable health care plans that that best suit your needs and medical situation.
- Serving Seniors and Medicare recipients for 8 years
- Certified, representing United HealthCare, Healthnet, and Humana
- Medicare prescription drug plans, Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplements, Funeral Expense, Life Insurance, Dental, Vision and Hospital Indemnity
- Help qualifying for financial assistance
Health Care Plans in Washington can help you navigate your Medicaid benefits. If you need to enroll or renew, call: 1-800-699-9075.
- Medicaid is stabilized by Obamacare or Affordable Care Act
- Easier to access the benefits you already enjoy
- Doctors and nurses will better coordinate your care
Health Plans in Washington can help ensure you are receiving the financial help that’s available to you.
- Pre-existing Medicare benefits strengthened by Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Access to annual wellness visits with your doctor, free of charge
- If placed in Medicare’s coverage gap for prescription drugs, you have a 50% discount on branded name drugs. By 2020, the donut hole will be closed
Health Plans in Washington can help you with private health care plans, public coverage options in Washington state, and resources to help you find free or affordable health care plans.
- The health care law will help almost all of uninsured Americans to get the coverage.
- Health plans through Affordable Care Act can no longer deny coverage or charge increase rates due to pre-existing condition
If you’re a member of COFA
The Compact of Free Association provides COFA FREE health insurance for low income citizens that lives in Washington from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated State of Micronesia and Republic of Palau.
We can help you qualify apply and enroll on a health plans under the COFA program. the State of Washington pays your monthly insurance premium and all medical bills for accepted in-network services.